Monday, May 7, 2012

My Camera is Fixed!! Time to Photograph More Layouts!

My camera is back from the shop and working as good as new!  Yay!!  I can't wait to start taking more pics of layouts.  I hope to have some new ones up by the end of the week.

Send me your ideas on Mother's Day page layouts you are planning or have done in the past.  I'd love to see them.

Do you need an idea for a great Mother's Day treat?  You can get personalized M&Ms chocolate candies for your celebration at http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-5571210-11043159.

3 comments:

  1. You were suffering from some withdrawl not having your camera for such a long while, weren't you? Try not to drop it over another bridge, girl - that's not good for them - they don't like it! Just kidding! Later, tater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your comment this morning! Thanks for the advice! Hee, hee! I am hoping to get back to posting more layout pics and ideas early next week. Thanks for commenting! Love ya, friend!

      Delete
  2. LOL! If you only knew how many times I have dropped it!! And yes, I was suffering from withdrawal! The bad thing is my week may now prevent me from using it. My husband is going to be having a TEE and a hearth cath done on Friday, and I work several days this week. Oh well, there's always the weekend! Thanks for commenting, Willow!

    ReplyDelete