Friday, July 13, 2012

Hmmm . . . Should I Take My Camera to the Crop?


My friend, Margo Walker, is a Creative Memories consultant.  She holds quarterly scrapbooking crops, and the last two have been at the Clarion Inn on West Kellogg.  I usually pay the fee for a 10' table which gives me lots of room to work.  Well . . . I have been known to spread out onto someone else's table if they leave early!

I am thinking very seriously about taking my Kodak Slice camera and tripod to the crop this weekend.  I have been wanting to photograph some of the pages I have been putting together for our 8 X 8 dog album.  I just haven't had room to set up my tripod and camera because I have been working on other things here at home.  I will share the pictures I take on my blog next week.  I hope to have some pics of other friends pages, too.

If you would like me to show off scrapbook pages you are especially proud of, just email them to me or upload them to Shutterfly or WalGreens and share them to me.

If you are in the market for a new camera, Sams Club has several cameras to choose from.  Check one of them out by clicking the link below.  This Nikon Coolpix L810 is equipped with a 26x optical zoom lens which would be great for taking photos at a distance.  They also have tripods to choose from.  You might want to check out the Manfrotto Compact Series Tripod Kit below.

Happy Scrapbooking!









2 comments:

  1. Just popped over from Linked in and am now a follower. I say bring the camera and have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me on my blog. Do you have a blog, too? If so, I'd like to follow you back.

      By the way, I am having trouble getting to my blog's dashboard to add posts. All I can get to is the sign in page where my followers sign in. Do you have any pointers on what I need to do?

      Delete