Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Still Gathering Tools for the Crop

I'm thinkin' I had better take my Picture Mate Zoom to the crop this weekend.

One thing I like to do on my scrapbook layouts is to include smaller versions of some of my photos.  I bought the Zoom (made by Epson) a few years back, and it has been a great little printer for printing smaller photos.  It is fairly lightweight and very compact, so it will fit in a small cranny in my car.  It uses any 4" X 6" photo paper, but the directions say it is best to use Epson paper.  It also has a print cartridge that needs to be replaced now and then.  However, I have found that I get many more photos from a cartridge than what the directions say you can get.

I taught a scrapbooking class at Scrapbook Garden one time.  It was a birthday party, and in the class the kids made a little mini album.  I took pictures of the kids working, put the SD card from the camera in the Picture Mate, and printed the pics off for the kids to take home with them.  So the kids all got to go home with a small keepsake of the fun they had.

Some models come with a USB cable so that you can print right from your computer.  If you interested in a similar product, Epson now has newer, fancier models to choose from.


 Happy scrapbooking, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment